Sunday 5 November 2017

ON NIAJE TODAY: How to be yourself in five countdowns




Many ideas come and find the person holding them is not ready for them,This may be because the person has given up total giving up so sad
But the question is you have given up then what are u gonna do, are you going to quit for real or keeping trying no matter the consequences.
Maybe am not clear but my answer rely on this quote  by Robert kiyosaki,always when you say ‘I cant afford it’ remember, you are not allowing your brain to work  but when you say ‘I afford it’ your brain is total put to work.
I think you got the idea always  when giving up comes I call it trouble ,always remember to countdown start, five ,four,three,two ,one and then do it no matter what, courage yourself believe you can ,say I can ,if it is to shout do it and move on .
And everyone will see you as a living testimony , be that and that’s you.
Let me finish with this , If an egg is broken from an outside force,mhh life ends.
But If broken by an inside force ,life begins
Great things always begin from inside
Message brought to you by Msafiri ulimali Living Dream

0 comments:

Post a Comment