Wednesday 25 October 2017

Chris Brown's statement about the use of drugs and abuse of Social networks


This week's  RNB superstar Chris Brown has dismissed two major issues in his life currently suspicious of drug abuse and misuse of social networks.

Chris Brown being interviewed was asked about drug promotions on his Pills & Automobiles, Chris says' It's a really good song of eating and relaxing, the words I used are our local words, I did not mean people use tablets to drink, the one who is eating is the one who has been sung in it "

Chris has also been exposed to the controversial blogs and says, "I've learned to stay away from these things, blogs and people will talk only if I answer I know about it, but if I do not say what's said then I will say nothing, any other thing is just ignorance"

0 comments:

Post a Comment