Saturday 30 June 2018

AKA – Touch My Blood [Tracklist & MP3 Download]


AKA_Touch_My_Blood_ZIP
AKA – Touch My Blood ZIP, South African Buzzing Rapper AKA is delighted to present you his much anticipated studio album titled “Touch My Blood“, The album is packed with lots of inevitable  vibes that’ll make up your playlist in No Time. Touch My Blood, The new AKA album packs lots of features ranging from Spirit Rapper Kwesta to Vibin Rapper JR, Yanga Chief, Stogie T, Nigerian Producer Kiddominant & Okmalimkoolkat among others.
“Touch My Blood” album is the first album AKA releases in Years, The Rapper just got a lucky number with K.O on his Two Piece EP which also enlists Cassper Nyovest, Few weeks back AKA slashes out Beyonce which had caused lots of Controversies Online to the peak that the American Singer had to reply AKA, Before the releases of Touch My Blood Album By AKA, There are some songs the rapper release ahead of the project including Amen Ft. L-Tido & Starsigns (Premiered Back In Feb.) among others.

AKA – Touch My Blood [Tracklist & MP3 Download]

Download AKA – Touch My Blood

Download AKA – Fully In

Download AKA – Beyonce

Download AKA – Reset Ft. JR & Okmalumkoolkat

Download AKA – Amen Ft. L-Tido

Download AKA – Magriza Ft. Kwesta

Download AKA – Sweet Fire

Download AKA – Caiphus Song

Download AKA – Fela In Versace Ft. Kiddominant

Download AKA – Zone

Download AKA – Jika Ft. Yanga Chief

Download AKA – The World Is Yours

Download AKA – Me & You

Download AKA – Starsigns Ft. Stogie T

Download AKA – Mame Ft. JR

Download AKA – Daddy Issues II

0 comments:

Post a Comment